In a survey of 250 children, over 98% honestly felt they should work at home and most felt they were already doing their share if not more! Perception becomes reality and many of us, adults included, don’t realize that picking up a loaf of bread occasionally does not constitute grocery shopping!
Whether your kids are toddlers, teenagers or the 4 legged kind that create hair balls for decorations, you will find this book invaluable. Order it today. You will be glad you did.
- Do you want some help keeping the house clean and maintained?
- How would you like to have more cooperative kids?
- How about the “perfection police” who only want it done one way?
- Does anyone even care or appreciate all the decorating you do for the holidays?
“I don’t mind doing chores as long as I can have music on and do it my way. It really bugs me though when my mom criticizes the way I do things.” – David, age 13
This little priceless ebook is a compilation from focus groups of parents, grandparents and families who shared what it takes to keep a home running smoothly. The more ideas that were shared in a group setting, the more the eyes were opened to how many activities it takes daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
“The focus group was so fun last night. My husband was astounded by how much there is involved in running the house. I think he really thought the underwear fairy washed and folded his boxers and put them in the drawer. Not any more!” – Janie and Jon, participants in focus group
What you will gain from purchasing this ebook:
- Printable chore charts for every room in the house (and more!).
- The right to make copies for every member of your family, so they can each fill out what they believe is their responsibility.
- Guidance for a family council where you can share your lists and decide how you can allocate chores fairly.
- Assisting your children in assuming personal responsibility.
- Teaching family to appreciate and acknowledge how much work one person may have been doing.
- Deciding as a family what activities to stop doing or hire out.
So, if you are looking for a way to organize the seemingly never-ending chores around your house and want to have an easy-to-use system for delegating chores among family members, then this ebook is a must-have!
You will find 50 pages of tips, suggestions, and printable postable chore charts for each room in the house. No more nagging the kids to clean their room. Now, you can post a daily duty chart on their door for them to follow. Use of these tried and true methods (believe me I’ve been there!) will help make housework less stressful so that you can have more quality time to enjoy with your family.